PRP Therapy in Carefree, AZ
At EnteBella Medical clinic, we love serving the residents of Carefree and all of Maricopa County. We provide many different treatments, including stem cell replacement therapy, hormone replacement, varicose vein treatment, cosmetic procedures, and platelet-rich plasma therapy. Platelet-rich plasma therapy is used to help rejuvenate the skin as well as heal painful injuries.
What is Platelet-Rich Plasma Therapy (PRP)?
Platelet-rich plasma therapy uses a patient’s blood to help encourage natural growth factors within your body to regenerate tissue. Below is a step-by-step look at the PRP therapy process:
- A machine called a centrifuge is used to separate the plasma from the blood. This machine spins so fast it can separate the plasma and platelets from your blood.
- Your doctor locates the areas where the PRP needs to be injected. They may use an ultrasound or some type of imagining device to find the specific area of need.
- The separated platelets are then injected into your skin, joints, tendons, ligaments, or muscles where healing needs to occur.
- You may experience some soreness at the injection site for a few days. If you have had a PRP injection into a joint, ligament, or tendon, you may experience a more extended period of soreness and maybe even some swelling.
- After your body has revved up the healing process, you may notice positive results within a couple of months of your procedure.
How EnteBella Can Help You
By providing this safe and non-invasive therapy as an alternative to surgery, people can avoid going to such drastic measures to resolve their injuries. The downtime is low, and the rejection rate since the plasma and platelets come from your very own blood. You can avoid unwanted side effects from surgery and medication by electing to have PRP therapy. EnteBella Medical staff are trained professionals who know how to perform these state-of-the-art procedures to get great results.
What Are The Pros and Cons of PRP Therapy?
- Quick recovery time
- No bruising
- Helps you avoid surgery
- Low to No rejection rate or side effects
- Mild redness and soreness at the injection site
- Soreness in joints, ligaments, and tendons when injected
- Follow aftercare instructions for maximum results
- Takes a while to see results because it takes time to activate the body’s healing mechanisms
How often should you get a PRP injection?
Most people receive a PRP injection once a year. It can take anywhere from 4-6 months to see full results. The procedure is not permanent, and additional treatments may be recommended for certain patients.
We Provide PRP Therapy in Carefree, AZ
Our office offers weekday hours from 8:30 am-5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. At EnteBella Medical, we love servicing our residents in Carefree, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Phoenix, Surprise, and all of Maricopa County.
Contact Our Office Today For PRP Therapy
Give our office a call today to find out more about our PRP services as well as monthly specials on our other treatments. We are here to answer any questions you may have or to schedule a consultation. EnteBella Medical looks forward to helping you find healing and wellness.